Composite Wood Decking
WPC Outdoor Decking & Façade
Introducing our New range of outdoor floor decking solutions.
Wood-plastic composite (WPC) are composite materials made of 60% wood flour, 30% PVC and 10% Adhesive (anti UV).
Advantages of PVC vs PE Composites
PVC less prone to bacteria, molds and fungi attack as compared to PE or PP
- PVC will not crumble and have split ends as compared to PE or PP
- Plastic/steel clips for easy installation
- PVC decking can be re-sand and re-vanish
- Anti slip coat can be applied for safety measures
- PVC durability surpass PE
- 100% recyclable
- Fire Retardant
Advantages of WPC
- WPC do not corrode, highly resistant to rot and decay
- Good workability and flexible
- WPC has a longer life span as compared to wood.
- WPC have higher fire hazard properties as compared to wood.
- Wood Powder used is mainly pine wood and not organic wood (Organic wood will from Bacteria and Fungus later).
- Made from new PVC or recycled PVC (Much strong).
- Low maintenance and high durability.